Monday 14 February 2011

My college newsletter!

This is my own college newsletter that I have made in publisher, I used the mock design and tried to make it as near the same as i could, I only made a little cahnge to the name of the newsletter I moved it slighlty to the left so that you could see the White writing, as you couldnt see it when it was behind the yellow pug star, everything else is the same as the mock layout version I created.
I used the blue as the background cover as it is the colour associated with Deyes High School, as it is the colour of the shirts they wear.
The pictures used in the Newsletter front cover are ones that I took of the ‘Lydiate’ building, the main school building and the new ‘wow’ building, as this is what the main story line is all about.
I used the same font in all the writting on the front cover from the Issue number to the main headline, trying to make it look good, I used the colour yellow in the pug as I realised it would stand out dramatically on the blue background catching the eye of the readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment